- Why/do you see asking the Lord to go back in time to pray these blessings in the womb for my son as more beneficial than praying these blessings over him currently in our home at the age he is now?
- Help Your Nervous System, Soul & Spirit Shift into REST!
- Health, Healing and Life is your Heavenly Father’s Will for You!
- Your Wonderful Health! Why Nothing has Changed!
- Cultivate Your Kids!
Why/do you see askin… on Superpowers for Parents! thelivinghopeblog on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… GertMolly Roets on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… Restore-ation on Health, Healing and Life is yo… thelivinghopeblog on Cultivate Your Kids!
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Health and the Spirit
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Prayer Strategy (Personal)
Breathing Room for the Holy Spirit
Church and Marketplace I sat there as an observer in the conference room, provided by local business owners, in my dream. In walked the pastor who had just finished his retreat. Up looked his wife, expectantly. They anticipated refreshing … Continue reading
Posted in Body of Christ, Prayer Strategy (Personal) 2 Comments
Be Trusted. Be Royal.
Trusted. Royal. Princess dresses. Tiaras. Light sabers. Cool armor. Little girls and boys have dreamed of being the princess, or showcasing save-the-day strength like Jedi knights, for generations. To be born into a fairy-tale style story sounds so wonderful. Or … Continue reading
Posted in How to "Be", Prayer Strategy (Personal) Leave a comment