- How do I pray for my child who’s experiencing a generational pattern that I’ve been delivered from?
- Kingdom Kids – The New Normal!
- Your Children, His Kingdom!
- Do Not Send Me from This Place UNLESS Your Presence Goes with Me!
- My young son has been asking me how Jesus could be God and how He existed before He was born?
Karen Moser on Let’s Wade In Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,…
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Whatever Is. . .
Bee Sweet Unlike babies, community bees, immediately start work upon birth. They are born with knowledge of how to build. Amazing! And they immediately start production, working together in harmony, to build a structure that will house their labor of … Continue reading
Creating Positive Flow Isn’t it refreshing to be around a person who maintains a positive outlook? Consider, on the other hand, how draining it is to be around a person who’s constantly speaking negatives. Our brains are created with neuropaths … Continue reading
Pure Love! As babies, our brains are wired for love writes Dr. Caroline Leaf, a specialist in neuro science. As we move through life, we “learn” negatives (fear and the like). That’s rewiring against the positive flow that our Father … Continue reading
Conflict Resolution What do you do with the contradictions? It is a wonderful anchor to have the Bible as the inerrant (without error) word of God in a world that is as agitated as the Atlantic Sea in hurricane season. … Continue reading
True Thoughts Babies, in many ways, are born fresh and clean, like a blank slate. Until they learn otherwise (which is not our Father’s design), they inherently trust. So, they are expecting that what their parents (caregivers, teachers, adults) tell … Continue reading