- Why/do you see asking the Lord to go back in time to pray these blessings in the womb for my son as more beneficial than praying these blessings over him currently in our home at the age he is now?
- Help Your Nervous System, Soul & Spirit Shift into REST!
- Health, Healing and Life is your Heavenly Father’s Will for You!
- Your Wonderful Health! Why Nothing has Changed!
- Cultivate Your Kids!
Why/do you see askin… on Superpowers for Parents! thelivinghopeblog on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… GertMolly Roets on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… Restore-ation on Health, Healing and Life is yo… thelivinghopeblog on Cultivate Your Kids!
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Health and the Spirit
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: How to “Be”
I don’t have a green thumb. I did once. . .but that was a painting accident and a different story (big smile). Over the years, I have attempted planting trees, flower beds and a few gardens–with some success. My grandmother, … Continue reading
Posted in How to "Be", Personal Growth Tagged abide, freedom, rest, spirit Leave a comment
It seems like all the rules for what matters, and what makes one acceptable, change in the teen years. Beautiful hand-drawn artwork is exchanged for beauty derived from makeup and magazines. The fast and strong boys vie for top position … Continue reading
Posted in How to "Be" Leave a comment
Be Trusted. Be Royal.
Trusted. Royal. Princess dresses. Tiaras. Light sabers. Cool armor. Little girls and boys have dreamed of being the princess, or showcasing save-the-day strength like Jedi knights, for generations. To be born into a fairy-tale style story sounds so wonderful. Or … Continue reading
Posted in How to "Be", Prayer Strategy (Personal) Leave a comment
Be a Friend of God
Presentation vs. Perspective We have had a pretty challenging last couple years. It doesn’t seem like it should be so difficult, living in the United States, loving God, trying to do the right thing. Yet, when I don’t look at … Continue reading