- Why/do you see asking the Lord to go back in time to pray these blessings in the womb for my son as more beneficial than praying these blessings over him currently in our home at the age he is now?
- Help Your Nervous System, Soul & Spirit Shift into REST!
- Health, Healing and Life is your Heavenly Father’s Will for You!
- Your Wonderful Health! Why Nothing has Changed!
- Cultivate Your Kids!
Why/do you see askin… on Superpowers for Parents! thelivinghopeblog on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… GertMolly Roets on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… Restore-ation on Health, Healing and Life is yo… thelivinghopeblog on Cultivate Your Kids!
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Health and the Spirit
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Let’s Wade In
Cultivate Your Kids!
It is a glorious moment when your child or student steps out and speaks up for Father! Whether that’s preaching in a youth-led meeting, singing worship songs, leading a Bible study, sharing the Good News in any way, skits and … Continue reading
The Power of ONE
Is it possible for one life to create a ripple effect large enough to change a nation, releasing a glory tsunami through history and geography? What about starting in a hard and lonely place as a teenager? Grab a cup … Continue reading
REPAIR the Generations, CHANGE the World
Who do you admire? Why do you admire him/her/them? What can you learn from them? I’ve always admired the pioneers. Laura Ingalls Wilder and Almanzo Wilder and the men and women like them. I love their integrity, goodness of character, … Continue reading
Ready, Set, GO! “It’ll be a task. There’s a good deal of darkness. Many families are in difficulties; the students need a lot of attention. But. You can do it. You are anointed. We will help,” he spoke to us with … Continue reading
Posted in Helping Children, Tweens and Teens, Let's Wade In Tagged anointing, blessing, children, generations, nurture, spirit, teens, tweens Leave a comment
Let’s Wade In
About Let’s Wade In Hope Streams, a family business, has a mission to connect the generations to the Father and to each other. So that we can: Start well. Live well. Recover well. Build well. Finish well. To that end … Continue reading
Posted in Connected Parenting, Let's Wade In, Parenting and Our Children's Spirits Tagged children, nurture, spirit, teens, tweens 1 Comment