- How do I pray for my child who’s experiencing a generational pattern that I’ve been delivered from?
- Kingdom Kids – The New Normal!
- Your Children, His Kingdom!
- Do Not Send Me from This Place UNLESS Your Presence Goes with Me!
- My young son has been asking me how Jesus could be God and how He existed before He was born?
Karen Moser on Let’s Wade In Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,…
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: raising children spirit first
Question: How would you begin praying for one of your children whom you see being affected by something like generational anguish, sorry, angst, and suffering? I’m asking as I was delivered from this generational pattern but see it still operating … Continue reading
Jesus said that adults must become as little children to enter the Kingdom. Since He exhorted us to get wisdom, He wasn’t referring to the foolishness or lack of training children can exhibit. He was referring to their open spirit, … Continue reading
Question: My young son has been asking me how Jesus could be God and how He existed before He was born. As I started trying to explain, it all sounded so weird to me, too! I don’t know what to … Continue reading
Joy is an essential fruit of the Holy Spirit. A world in seeming 24/7 crisis, personal distress, diligent labor, and troubles facing family and friends make joy appear irrelevant at best, unattainable at worst. Babies! When a baby is loved … Continue reading
I love the true stories in Scripture which go epic. The sure fire way to ascertain if the story will go epic quickly is contained in these key words: “The Spirit of the Lord came upon. . . .” For … Continue reading