- How do I pray for my child who’s experiencing a generational pattern that I’ve been delivered from?
- Kingdom Kids – The New Normal!
- Your Children, His Kingdom!
- Do Not Send Me from This Place UNLESS Your Presence Goes with Me!
- My young son has been asking me how Jesus could be God and how He existed before He was born?
Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dr…
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: babies
“A baby is one of God’s greatest miracles,” inscribed a friend in her card welcoming our first son into the world. They absolutely are. All our Heavenly Father’s hopes and dreams—and the answers to the prayers of multitudes through the … Continue reading
“New York City in the 19th Century probably surpassed all others in political corruption and depraved popular culture; often the two were bound up together. One aspect of that depravity related to the extent and popularity of abortion, especially among the … Continue reading
Joy is an essential fruit of the Holy Spirit. A world in seeming 24/7 crisis, personal distress, diligent labor, and troubles facing family and friends make joy appear irrelevant at best, unattainable at worst. Babies! When a baby is loved … Continue reading
Greetings, highly honored ones! Father chose you, specifically, to co-labor with Him on the highest ROI (return-on-investment) in the cosmos! Who are these honored ones? Parents! What is this highest ROI co-labor with Father? The process of loving, raising and … Continue reading
Diagnosed with chronic hypertension during her second pregnancy, Ashli refused to accept that diagnosis as a life sentence. As learners, Ashli and Aaron Newman determined to implement generational cleansing and personal life lessons into raising their children. The couple desired … Continue reading