- How do I pray for my child who’s experiencing a generational pattern that I’ve been delivered from?
- Kingdom Kids – The New Normal!
- Your Children, His Kingdom!
- Do Not Send Me from This Place UNLESS Your Presence Goes with Me!
- My young son has been asking me how Jesus could be God and how He existed before He was born?
Karen Moser on Let’s Wade In Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,…
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: body
Question: What is the effect of current television programs on my kids’ relationship with God? Answer: What we feed our children’s bodies builds them with solid nutrition for the long haul, or not. It works the same with what we … Continue reading
Fatigued by a battle I didn’t know I was in, the only reaction I could manage was to keep putting one foot in front of the other. My son and I remained grid-locked in an impasse over an issue with … Continue reading
How do you cope with and diffuse tension and stress? Do you release it verbally? physically? emotionally? spiritually? Or were you trained, consciously or inadvertently, to hold it inward? (Hint: This is a root cause of many physical ailments and … Continue reading
Have you ever been so weighted by your daily loads plus each season’s particular stresses coupled with your children (tweens and teens) constant complaining? Thus, when they act up or out, you drown them out? Or don’t take much notice? … Continue reading
Diagnosed with chronic hypertension during her second pregnancy, Ashli refused to accept that diagnosis as a life sentence. As learners, Ashli and Aaron Newman determined to implement generational cleansing and personal life lessons into raising their children. The couple desired … Continue reading