- What is the Biblical worldview for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 4)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 3)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 2)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 1)
- Does normalizing mermaids, vampires, pirates, etc. deteriorate their discernment?
Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s Pe… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon?
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
Follow Blog via Email
Category Archives: Repair the Generations
“A baby is one of God’s greatest miracles,” inscribed a friend in her card welcoming our first son into the world. They absolutely are. All our Heavenly Father’s hopes and dreams—and the answers to the prayers of multitudes through the … Continue reading
Have you tried everything to get your child to do something that must be done to no avail? We’re talking things that must be done. Civility. Help at home. Safety. Schoolwork. Maybe you’ve attempted to give positive feedback, to give … Continue reading
In honor and salute to our soldiers and their families. Grace at Dinner “For what we are about to receive, Lord, make us truly thankful,” he prayed the same prayer every family meal time. Disconcerting to me as a child. What … Continue reading