- How do I pray for my child who’s experiencing a generational pattern that I’ve been delivered from?
- Kingdom Kids – The New Normal!
- Your Children, His Kingdom!
- Do Not Send Me from This Place UNLESS Your Presence Goes with Me!
- My young son has been asking me how Jesus could be God and how He existed before He was born?
Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dr…
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: freedom
Traditional parenting methods tell us to start training and to start it with the child. May I share some hard-won wisdom with you? Repeatedly, as I found myself up against a brick wall trying to get my children to embrace … Continue reading
If you recognize this in your family, you’re dealing with strongholds. Almost 100% of the time, these strongholds did not start with your children, but rather in previous generations which is why they have such strong holds. Another way these … Continue reading
Have you tried everything to get your child to do something that must be done to no avail? We’re talking things that must be done. Civility. Help at home. Safety. Schoolwork. Maybe you’ve attempted to give positive feedback, to give … Continue reading
Did you know that parents have a superpower that can help their children stay on the path of Father’s perfect will? Children, as fully functional humans with eternal spirits, have the ability to make decisions from the moment they are … Continue reading
I don’t have a green thumb. I did once. . .but that was a painting accident and a different story (big smile). Over the years, I have attempted planting trees, flower beds and a few gardens–with some success. My grandmother, … Continue reading