- What is the Biblical worldview for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 4)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 3)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 2)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 1)
- Does normalizing mermaids, vampires, pirates, etc. deteriorate their discernment?
Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s Pe… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon?
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
Follow Blog via Email
Tag Archives: time
All time is not created equal. An opportunity awaits you, and it’s better than a Christmas present. May you recognize this opportune moment, which is a kairos time, and move forward with the King as your heart prepares Him room. … Continue reading
The Holy Spirit divinely interrupted our regularly scheduled programming (Hope Streams newsletter) to the Honor series with focused prayer and action for March. March is a month of season change. In fact, March is named after the Roman god of war. … Continue reading
A Moment in Time In this month of season change, there’s a window of grace in time to reconcile with King Jesus Christ, thus moving forward in our destiny. December 10-31. It’s always time to adjust our thinking and feeling … Continue reading
Did you know that parents have a superpower that can help their children stay on the path of Father’s perfect will? Children, as fully functional humans with eternal spirits, have the ability to make decisions from the moment they are … Continue reading
Most jobs are linear. School is linear with cyclical interactions. Some jobs, like filming a movie, are pulse. While each parent and child has a way God wired him or her to respond to time, each of us must interact … Continue reading
Observations have shown that God imprinted different time responses which reflect His nature in the human spirit. They are: linear, cyclical and pulse. Great creative geniuses throughout history most often functioned in relation to time as pulse. Everyone has creativity; … Continue reading