- How do I pray for my child who’s experiencing a generational pattern that I’ve been delivered from?
- Kingdom Kids – The New Normal!
- Your Children, His Kingdom!
- Do Not Send Me from This Place UNLESS Your Presence Goes with Me!
- My young son has been asking me how Jesus could be God and how He existed before He was born?
Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dr…
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Time and Timing
All time is not created equal. An opportunity awaits you, and it’s better than a Christmas present. May you recognize this opportune moment, which is a kairos time, and move forward with the King as your heart prepares Him room. … Continue reading
The Lord divinely interrupted our regularly scheduled programming (Hope Streams newsletter) to the Whatever Is series with two weeks of focused prayer and action for March. March is a month of season change. In fact, March is named after the … Continue reading
A Moment in Time In this month of season change, there’s a window of grace in time to reconcile with King Jesus Christ, thus moving forward in our destiny. December 10-31. It’s always time to adjust our thinking and feeling … Continue reading
There’s a unique micro-time in this Christmas season as our Father (in His cosmic planning) chose Hanukkah to intersect Christmas and New Year’s. Unique and unusual time alignment. This time also intersects a window of seasonal change—the winter solstice. What … Continue reading