- Why/do you see asking the Lord to go back in time to pray these blessings in the womb for my son as more beneficial than praying these blessings over him currently in our home at the age he is now?
- Help Your Nervous System, Soul & Spirit Shift into REST!
- Health, Healing and Life is your Heavenly Father’s Will for You!
- Your Wonderful Health! Why Nothing has Changed!
- Cultivate Your Kids!
Why/do you see askin… on Superpowers for Parents! thelivinghopeblog on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… GertMolly Roets on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… Restore-ation on Health, Healing and Life is yo… thelivinghopeblog on Cultivate Your Kids!
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Health and the Spirit
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: heart
SURPRISED by Father’s Compassionate Intervention
Fatigued by a battle I didn’t know I was in, the only reaction I could manage was to keep putting one foot in front of the other. My son and I remained grid-locked in an impasse over an issue with … Continue reading
Joy is an essential fruit of the Holy Spirit. A world in seeming 24/7 crisis, personal distress, diligent labor, and troubles facing family and friends make joy appear irrelevant at best, unattainable at worst. Babies! When a baby is loved … Continue reading
Bounce Back from “Bad” Behavior
The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Even when we nurture our child’s spirit, stay tuned in, and deal with generational issues, sometimes our child has an unusual change in behavior for no apparent reason. In … Continue reading
A Moment in Time In this month of season change, there’s a window of grace in time to reconcile with King Jesus Christ, thus moving forward in our destiny. December 10-31. It’s always time to adjust our thinking and feeling … Continue reading
Posted in Body of Christ, Prayer Strategy (Nations), Prayer Strategy (Personal), Time and Timing Tagged heart, kingdom, mind, spirit, time, timing Leave a comment