- Kingdom Kids – The New Normal!
- Your Children, His Kingdom!
- Do Not Send Me from This Place UNLESS Your Presence Goes with Me!
- My young son has been asking me how Jesus could be God and how He existed before He was born?
- What is the Biblical worldview for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 4)
Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dr…
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: spirit needs
Children, tweens and teens, who’ve received nurture to their spirits, have a great inner strength and resolve. This strength is very good as it’s a sign of inner health by being able to stand solid in oneself. It’s also very … Continue reading
The most demanding, unpaid job, without holidays or vacations, on the planet is parenting! It’s also the most rewarding, and yields the highest (eternal and generational) return on investment. What a whiplash! What a challenge! Parents need a reliable, trustworthy, … Continue reading
The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Even when we nurture our child’s spirit, stay tuned in, and deal with generational issues, sometimes our child has an unusual change in behavior for no apparent reason. In … Continue reading
Have you ever been so weighted by your daily loads plus each season’s particular stresses coupled with your children (tweens and teens) constant complaining? Thus, when they act up or out, you drown them out? Or don’t take much notice? … Continue reading