- Why/do you see asking the Lord to go back in time to pray these blessings in the womb for my son as more beneficial than praying these blessings over him currently in our home at the age he is now?
- Help Your Nervous System, Soul & Spirit Shift into REST!
- Health, Healing and Life is your Heavenly Father’s Will for You!
- Your Wonderful Health! Why Nothing has Changed!
- Cultivate Your Kids!
Why/do you see askin… on Superpowers for Parents! thelivinghopeblog on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… GertMolly Roets on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… Restore-ation on Health, Healing and Life is yo… thelivinghopeblog on Cultivate Your Kids!
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Health and the Spirit
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: change
SECRET to Move from Accidental to Intentional Parenting
Traditional parenting methods tell us to start training and to start it with the child. May I share some hard-won wisdom with you? Repeatedly, as I found myself up against a brick wall trying to get my children to embrace … Continue reading
Can’t Train THIS Dragon, 2
If you recognize this in your family, you’re dealing with strongholds. Almost 100% of the time, these strongholds did not start with your children, but rather in previous generations which is why they have such strong holds. Another way these … Continue reading
Can’t Train THIS Dragon?
Have you tried everything to get your child to do something that must be done to no avail? We’re talking things that must be done. Civility. Help at home. Safety. Schoolwork. Maybe you’ve attempted to give positive feedback, to give … Continue reading
Give Me a BREAK!
The most demanding, unpaid job, without holidays or vacations, on the planet is parenting! It’s also the most rewarding, and yields the highest (eternal and generational) return on investment. What a whiplash! What a challenge! Parents need a reliable, trustworthy, … Continue reading
REPAIR the Generations, CHANGE the World
Who do you admire? Why do you admire him/her/them? What can you learn from them? I’ve always admired the pioneers. Laura Ingalls Wilder and Almanzo Wilder and the men and women like them. I love their integrity, goodness of character, … Continue reading