- How do I pray for my child who’s experiencing a generational pattern that I’ve been delivered from?
- Kingdom Kids – The New Normal!
- Your Children, His Kingdom!
- Do Not Send Me from This Place UNLESS Your Presence Goes with Me!
- My young son has been asking me how Jesus could be God and how He existed before He was born?
Karen Moser on Let’s Wade In Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,…
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: media
Question: Does normalizing mermaids, vampires, pirates etc. deteriorate their discernment? Answer: The short answer is yes. Now, let’s look into how that happens. Many young children’s media features mermaids and pirates, somewhere along the way in their story-line, which are … Continue reading
Question: What is the effect of current television programs on my kids’ relationship with God? Answer: What we feed our children’s bodies builds them with solid nutrition for the long haul, or not. It works the same with what we … Continue reading
“New York City in the 19th Century probably surpassed all others in political corruption and depraved popular culture; often the two were bound up together. One aspect of that depravity related to the extent and popularity of abortion, especially among the … Continue reading
The most demanding, unpaid job, without holidays or vacations, on the planet is parenting! It’s also the most rewarding, and yields the highest (eternal and generational) return on investment. What a whiplash! What a challenge! Parents need a reliable, trustworthy, … Continue reading