- What is the Biblical worldview for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 4)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 3)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 2)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 1)
- Does normalizing mermaids, vampires, pirates, etc. deteriorate their discernment?
Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s Pe… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon?
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
Follow Blog via Email
Tag Archives: nurtured spirit
Question: Does normalizing mermaids, vampires, pirates etc. deteriorate their discernment? Answer: The short answer is yes. Now, let’s look into how that happens. Many young children’s media features mermaids and pirates, somewhere along the way in their story-line, which are … Continue reading
Greetings and blessings, friends! Today we’re launching an amazing new venture for parents (and caregivers) offered in love for YOUR abundant life! It’s the Living Hope Blog’s Honored Parents Q&A (questions and answers). In the years since we launched spirit … Continue reading
Traditional parenting methods tell us to start training and to start it with the child. May I share some hard-won wisdom with you? Repeatedly, as I found myself up against a brick wall trying to get my children to embrace … Continue reading
If you recognize this in your family, you’re dealing with strongholds. Almost 100% of the time, these strongholds did not start with your children, but rather in previous generations which is why they have such strong holds. Another way these … Continue reading
Have you tried everything to get your child to do something that must be done to no avail? We’re talking things that must be done. Civility. Help at home. Safety. Schoolwork. Maybe you’ve attempted to give positive feedback, to give … Continue reading
I love the true stories in Scripture which go epic. The sure fire way to ascertain if the story will go epic quickly is contained in these key words: “The Spirit of the Lord came upon. . . .” For … Continue reading