- Why/do you see asking the Lord to go back in time to pray these blessings in the womb for my son as more beneficial than praying these blessings over him currently in our home at the age he is now?
- Help Your Nervous System, Soul & Spirit Shift into REST!
- Health, Healing and Life is your Heavenly Father’s Will for You!
- Your Wonderful Health! Why Nothing has Changed!
- Cultivate Your Kids!
Why/do you see askin… on Superpowers for Parents! thelivinghopeblog on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… GertMolly Roets on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… Restore-ation on Health, Healing and Life is yo… thelivinghopeblog on Cultivate Your Kids!
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Health and the Spirit
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: parents as gatekeepers of children’s hearts
Does normalizing mermaids, vampires, pirates, etc. deteriorate their discernment?
Question: Does normalizing mermaids, vampires, pirates etc. deteriorate their discernment? Answer: The short answer is yes. Now, let’s look into how that happens. Many young children’s media features mermaids and pirates, somewhere along the way in their story-line, which are … Continue reading
What is the effect of current television programs on my kids’ relationship with God?
Question: What is the effect of current television programs on my kids’ relationship with God? Answer: What we feed our children’s bodies builds them with solid nutrition for the long haul, or not. It works the same with what we … Continue reading