- What is the Biblical worldview for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 4)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 3)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 2)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 1)
- Does normalizing mermaids, vampires, pirates, etc. deteriorate their discernment?
Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s Pe… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon?
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
Follow Blog via Email
Tag Archives: parents and children
Question: Does normalizing mermaids, vampires, pirates etc. deteriorate their discernment? Answer: The short answer is yes. Now, let’s look into how that happens. Many young children’s media features mermaids and pirates, somewhere along the way in their story-line, which are … Continue reading
Question: What is the effect of current television programs on my kids’ relationship with God? Answer: What we feed our children’s bodies builds them with solid nutrition for the long haul, or not. It works the same with what we … Continue reading
Parenting is no easy task. Raising children spirit first takes much work as it demands engagement to build them intentionally. Honestly, when we’ve nurtured our children’s spirits, they are in better shape than we are (in many areas). Father has … Continue reading
One of the greatest gifts that can be given is the gift of listening. In today’s frenetic world, it’s a pearl of high price. These pearls, however, are treasures. It’s very worthwhile for us to stop and to listen that … Continue reading
The most demanding, unpaid job, without holidays or vacations, on the planet is parenting! It’s also the most rewarding, and yields the highest (eternal and generational) return on investment. What a whiplash! What a challenge! Parents need a reliable, trustworthy, … Continue reading
The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Even when we nurture our child’s spirit, stay tuned in, and deal with generational issues, sometimes our child has an unusual change in behavior for no apparent reason. In … Continue reading