- How do I pray for my child who’s experiencing a generational pattern that I’ve been delivered from?
- Kingdom Kids – The New Normal!
- Your Children, His Kingdom!
- Do Not Send Me from This Place UNLESS Your Presence Goes with Me!
- My young son has been asking me how Jesus could be God and how He existed before He was born?
Karen Moser on Let’s Wade In Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,…
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: strategy to protect family
Children create headlines, leading adults in prayer and focus during this worldwide trial. They much more easily receive Father’s messages of hope! This is a major part of the new normal. Father’s new normal encompasses a return to His ways. … Continue reading
Question: What is the Biblical view for law enforcement jobs and training? (Part 4) My husband is on a special task force which responds to emergency crisis situations. They train regularly in defense tactics and other violent training in/with active … Continue reading
Jacob and Esau. Joseph and his brothers. Brothers. Friendship and feuds. Quickly, even a game gone awry can erupt into a family war! What wouldn’t cause a flicker of an eyelid with another person can erupt into war because of … Continue reading
“New York City in the 19th Century probably surpassed all others in political corruption and depraved popular culture; often the two were bound up together. One aspect of that depravity related to the extent and popularity of abortion, especially among the … Continue reading