- Why/do you see asking the Lord to go back in time to pray these blessings in the womb for my son as more beneficial than praying these blessings over him currently in our home at the age he is now?
- Help Your Nervous System, Soul & Spirit Shift into REST!
- Health, Healing and Life is your Heavenly Father’s Will for You!
- Your Wonderful Health! Why Nothing has Changed!
- Cultivate Your Kids!
Why/do you see askin… on Superpowers for Parents! thelivinghopeblog on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… GertMolly Roets on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… Restore-ation on Health, Healing and Life is yo… thelivinghopeblog on Cultivate Your Kids!
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Health and the Spirit
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: nurture babies in the womb
Babies on Board: MAN the Cannons!
“A baby is one of God’s greatest miracles,” inscribed a friend in her card welcoming our first son into the world. They absolutely are. All our Heavenly Father’s hopes and dreams—and the answers to the prayers of multitudes through the … Continue reading
Grace of Unity for LIFE
“New York City in the 19th Century probably surpassed all others in political corruption and depraved popular culture; often the two were bound up together. One aspect of that depravity related to the extent and popularity of abortion, especially among the … Continue reading
Joy is an essential fruit of the Holy Spirit. A world in seeming 24/7 crisis, personal distress, diligent labor, and troubles facing family and friends make joy appear irrelevant at best, unattainable at worst. Babies! When a baby is loved … Continue reading