- Why/do you see asking the Lord to go back in time to pray these blessings in the womb for my son as more beneficial than praying these blessings over him currently in our home at the age he is now?
- Help Your Nervous System, Soul & Spirit Shift into REST!
- Health, Healing and Life is your Heavenly Father’s Will for You!
- Your Wonderful Health! Why Nothing has Changed!
- Cultivate Your Kids!
Why/do you see askin… on Superpowers for Parents! thelivinghopeblog on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… GertMolly Roets on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… Restore-ation on Health, Healing and Life is yo… thelivinghopeblog on Cultivate Your Kids!
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Health and the Spirit
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: expand the kingdom
Kingdom Kids – The New Normal!
Children create headlines, leading adults in prayer and focus during this worldwide trial. They much more easily receive Father’s messages of hope! This is a major part of the new normal. Father’s new normal encompasses a return to His ways. … Continue reading
Posted in Connected Parenting, Helping Children, Tweens and Teens, Parenting and Our Children's Spirits Tagged expand the kingdom, keep your children safe, kingdom, kingdom kids, kingdom parenting, parenting their spirits first, parents, parents and children, strategy to protect family Leave a comment
Your Children, His Kingdom!
Jesus said that adults must become as little children to enter the Kingdom. Since He exhorted us to get wisdom, He wasn’t referring to the foolishness or lack of training children can exhibit. He was referring to their open spirit, … Continue reading
Do Not Send Me from This Place UNLESS Your Presence Goes with Me!
We sold our house at the direction of our Heavenly Father—with no place to go and no further plans in sight. It sold quickly and at full value, too! My dad had been promoted, unexpectedly, to his home in Heaven … Continue reading