- What is the Biblical worldview for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 4)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 3)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 2)
- What is the Biblical view for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 1)
- Does normalizing mermaids, vampires, pirates, etc. deteriorate their discernment?
Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s Pe… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon?
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
Follow Blog via Email
Tag Archives: generations
How do you cope with and diffuse tension and stress? Do you release it verbally? physically? emotionally? spiritually? Or were you trained, consciously or inadvertently, to hold it inward? (Hint: This is a root cause of many physical ailments and … Continue reading
Is it possible for one life to create a ripple effect large enough to change a nation, releasing a glory tsunami through history and geography? What about starting in a hard and lonely place as a teenager? Grab a cup … Continue reading
Diagnosed with chronic hypertension during her second pregnancy, Ashli refused to accept that diagnosis as a life sentence. As learners, Ashli and Aaron Newman determined to implement generational cleansing and personal life lessons into raising their children. The couple desired … Continue reading
In honor and salute to our soldiers and their families. Grace at Dinner “For what we are about to receive, Lord, make us truly thankful,” he prayed the same prayer every family meal time. Disconcerting to me as a child. What … Continue reading
Who do you admire? Why do you admire him/her/them? What can you learn from them? I’ve always admired the pioneers. Laura Ingalls Wilder and Almanzo Wilder and the men and women like them. I love their integrity, goodness of character, … Continue reading