- Why/do you see asking the Lord to go back in time to pray these blessings in the womb for my son as more beneficial than praying these blessings over him currently in our home at the age he is now?
- Help Your Nervous System, Soul & Spirit Shift into REST!
- Health, Healing and Life is your Heavenly Father’s Will for You!
- Your Wonderful Health! Why Nothing has Changed!
- Cultivate Your Kids!
Why/do you see askin… on Superpowers for Parents! thelivinghopeblog on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… GertMolly Roets on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… Restore-ation on Health, Healing and Life is yo… thelivinghopeblog on Cultivate Your Kids!
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Health and the Spirit
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: pulse
Pulse Time – Creative Flow (Part 2)
Most jobs are linear. School is linear with cyclical interactions. Some jobs, like filming a movie, are pulse. While each parent and child has a way God wired him or her to respond to time, each of us must interact … Continue reading
Posted in Connected Parenting, Parenting and Our Children's Spirits, Peace for the Spirit Tagged anointing, children, nurture, pulse, spirit, time Leave a comment
Pulse Time – Creative Flow (Part 1)
Observations have shown that God imprinted different time responses which reflect His nature in the human spirit. They are: linear, cyclical and pulse. Great creative geniuses throughout history most often functioned in relation to time as pulse. Everyone has creativity; … Continue reading
Posted in Connected Parenting, Parenting and Our Children's Spirits, Peace for the Spirit Tagged anointing, nurture, pulse, spirit, time Leave a comment