- Kingdom Kids – The New Normal!
- Your Children, His Kingdom!
- Do Not Send Me from This Place UNLESS Your Presence Goes with Me!
- My young son has been asking me how Jesus could be God and how He existed before He was born?
- What is the Biblical worldview for law enforcement type jobs and training? (Part 4)
Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dr…
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: pulse
Most jobs are linear. School is linear with cyclical interactions. Some jobs, like filming a movie, are pulse. While each parent and child has a way God wired him or her to respond to time, each of us must interact … Continue reading
Observations have shown that God imprinted different time responses which reflect His nature in the human spirit. They are: linear, cyclical and pulse. Great creative geniuses throughout history most often functioned in relation to time as pulse. Everyone has creativity; … Continue reading