- How do I pray for my child who’s experiencing a generational pattern that I’ve been delivered from?
- Kingdom Kids – The New Normal!
- Your Children, His Kingdom!
- Do Not Send Me from This Place UNLESS Your Presence Goes with Me!
- My young son has been asking me how Jesus could be God and how He existed before He was born?
Karen Moser on Let’s Wade In Manisha Parmar on Pure JOY! SECRET to Move from… on Recover Your Family’s… thelivinghopeblog on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,… Judith Oldridge on Can’t Train THIS Dragon,…
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: blessing
Naming is a creative power! Of superhero proportions! Father granted the powerful ability to Adam to create in His image by the use of his words to name creatures. The name of the creatures helped determine the outplay of their … Continue reading
For those who like backstories! Some years back, Arthur Burk’s friend was expecting a beloved grandchild. The Father led Arthur to invest in blessing that little girl with joy while she was in the womb. The blessings of Pure Joy … Continue reading
Ready, Set, GO! “It’ll be a task. There’s a good deal of darkness. Many families are in difficulties; the students need a lot of attention. But. You can do it. You are anointed. We will help,” he spoke to us with … Continue reading
An intensely artistic person with a gift for taking physical objects and designing a spiritual flow using color, pattern, texture, lighting and space, Linda creates an experience in her public school classroom. Linda employs all her passion and creativity to … Continue reading
From Heaven the words to “America the Beautiful” dropped into Katharine Lee Bates’ spirit as she stood atop Pikes Peak in Colorado in 1893. Yes, Father did shed His grace on this land—for which we give thanks today to Him … Continue reading