- Why/do you see asking the Lord to go back in time to pray these blessings in the womb for my son as more beneficial than praying these blessings over him currently in our home at the age he is now?
- Help Your Nervous System, Soul & Spirit Shift into REST!
- Health, Healing and Life is your Heavenly Father’s Will for You!
- Your Wonderful Health! Why Nothing has Changed!
- Cultivate Your Kids!
Why/do you see askin… on Superpowers for Parents! thelivinghopeblog on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… GertMolly Roets on Help Your Nervous System, Soul… Restore-ation on Health, Healing and Life is yo… thelivinghopeblog on Cultivate Your Kids!
- Body of Christ
- Connected Parenting
- Health and the Spirit
- Helping Children, Tweens and Teens
- Honored Parents Q&A
- How to "Be"
- Joy for the Spirit
- Let's Wade In
- Living Hope
- Parenting and Our Children's Spirits
- Peace for the Spirit
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Strategy (Nations)
- Prayer Strategy (Personal)
- Repair the Generations
- Time and Timing
- What Father Wants
- Whatever Is. . .
- Follow The Living Hope Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: parenting
Restore Your Family by Nourishment
Have you ever been so weighted by your daily loads plus each season’s particular stresses coupled with your children (tweens and teens) constant complaining? Thus, when they act up or out, you drown them out? Or don’t take much notice? … Continue reading
Diagnosed with chronic hypertension during her second pregnancy, Ashli refused to accept that diagnosis as a life sentence. As learners, Ashli and Aaron Newman determined to implement generational cleansing and personal life lessons into raising their children. The couple desired … Continue reading
Posted in Connected Parenting, Parenting and Our Children's Spirits, Peace for the Spirit Tagged babies, body, children, generations, parenting, peace, soul, spirit Leave a comment
Superpowers for Parents!
Did you know that parents have a superpower that can help their children stay on the path of Father’s perfect will? Children, as fully functional humans with eternal spirits, have the ability to make decisions from the moment they are … Continue reading